[R] Merging and sorting multiple data.frame

Hotz, T. th50 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Aug 15 18:21:14 CEST 2003

Dear Aedin,

Similar questions have been asked quite often on this list.

See FAQ 7.25, the manual "An Introduction to R", and the online
help, especially ?merge, ?sort, ?order, and ?data.frame.

HTH

Thomas

---

Thomas Hotz
Research Associate in Medical Statistics
University of Leicester
United Kingdom

Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
22-28 Princess Road West
Leicester
LE1 6TP
Tel +44 116 252-5410