[R] Extracting from population estimation, individual estimations

Brunschwig, Hadassa {PDMM~Basel} HADASSA.BRUNSCHWIG at Roche.COM
Mon Aug 18 17:10:00 CEST 2003

Hello to everyone!

I fitted a nonlinear mixed model to a dataframe. The dataframe contained among others a variable "Subject".For each subject there were several entries(measurements), exactly sixteen. I fitted the nonlinear mixed model using the variable "Subject" as a grouping factor in the random statement of the model. There were two parameters that had to be estimated. The two estimations reflect though the estimations for the population. I am looking for a way to extract of these population estimations the individual estimations of the parameters for each subject, i.e. the predictions (not the predicted values) for each subject. There is for example a possibility in SAS to do this, is there any in R as well?

Thanks for answers.

Regards

Dassy