[R] princomp scores reproduced

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Aug 19 03:33:31 CEST 2003

	  You might get a more informative response if you provide a toy
example with data and what you did that almost but not quite produced
the correct numbers.  The easiest questions to answer often come with
data and sample code that can be copied directly from an email message
and pasted into R.  Then someone can experiment with alternatively ways
of doing something without taking much time away from the things they
are paid to do.

	  Otherwise, we can only guess what you did that did not produce the
answer.  There are an infinite number of ways to do anything wrong, and
often even an infinite number of ways to get almost the right answer.

sorry i couldn't be more helpful.  spencer graves