[R] Variance Computing-

Frank Roberts - SOTL sotl155360 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 20 03:34:55 CEST 2003

You have your opinion - good.

The routers and firewall on most systems are set up another way.

This give you an option. Comply with standard usage or not conply.

Personally I do not care. It does not matter to me.

I only sent the first posting as a means of healping out people who appear to
need help.

By your message you have indicates you do not want such help.

So be it.

Good by.