[R] Neural Networks in R

Miriam Dreißig miriam.30 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 20 12:54:18 CEST 2003

Hello!
We are a group of three students at Bielefeld University currently working
on a statistical projects about neural networks. Within the framework of this
project we are supposed to use the nnet-function in R and explain how it
works. Since anyone of us has much experience in using R we hoped to find some
information on your homepage. Unfortunatelly, we haven't been very successfull
so far.
We were wondering if you happen to know any books or articles which deal
with neural networks in R or if you could tell us were we can find such
information.
We would highly appreciate if you could help us on that matter.
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

Anne Bruns, Miriam Dreißig, Sascha Hartung

--
Miriam Dreißig
Voltmannstr. 140

0521/8949370