[R] grid Graphics by Paul Murrell

Hotz, T. th50 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 16:40:35 CEST 2003

Simon,

You might want to have a look at these two articles in R News
(http://CRAN.R-project.org/doc/Rnews/):

Paul Murrell. The grid graphics package. R News, 2(2):14-19, June 2002.
Deepayan Sarkar. Lattice. R News, 2(2):19-23, June 2002.

HTH

Thomas

---

Thomas Hotz
Research Associate in Medical Statistics
University of Leicester
United Kingdom

Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
22-28 Princess Road West
Leicester
LE1 6TP
Tel +44 116 252-5410