[R] means comparison with seasonal time series?

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Aug 22 21:47:52 CEST 2003

Douglas  -

Your question is a bit beyond the scope of this list.
It's really at a level appropriate for an advanced graduate
student who is already doing a thesis in the area of time
series data.  Best thing is to see whether you can find some
consulting help from a local statistics department.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -