[R] Book recommendations: Multilevel & longitudinal analysis

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Mon Aug 25 18:43:05 CEST 2003

Three suggestions:

1.) Raudenbush and Bryk, _Hierarchical Linear Models: Second Edition_
(Sage, 2002)

2.) Pinheiro and Bates, _Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-Plus_ (Springer)

3.) Fox, _An R and S-Plus Companion to Applied Regression_, plus the
appendix available via the web on multilevel models.

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu