[R] ks.test()

kjetil brinchmann halvorsen kjetil at entelnet.bo
Sat Aug 30 01:45:46 CEST 2003

On 28 Aug 2003 at 8:06, Roger Koenker wrote:

But is it worth it to modify Kolmogorov-Smirnof fot estimated
parameters? It has very low power anyhow. If the null hypothesis is
"exponential distributio" (which is a scale family), what about using
the quantile transformation twice

new <- qnorm(pexp(old))

to transform from exponential to normal distribution and the applying
shapiro.test
?

Kjetil Halvorsen