[R] Rd Files?

Wolski wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Dec 1 13:50:32 CET 2003

Hi Kjetil!

I have an *.R file with a lot of functions and I am looking for a script which would generate the skeleton of an Rd file for all functions found in the R file.
It will be nice if the can already generate the "name","usage" and the "arguments" field from the source so that i have to edit only the description and examples....

Eryk