[R] Is there a way to use CGIwithR in Windows?

Corey Moffet cmoffet at nwrc.ars.usda.gov
Tue Dec 2 16:33:32 CET 2003

Dear R-Help,

Does anyone know of a way to use CGIwithR in Windows?  David Firth the
author of CGIwithR states "It ought to be possible to adapt it for use also
in conjunction with web servers running under Windows NT ... but the author
has no plans for that."  I have developed some applications in R that I would
like to make available through a web interface using CGIwithR but at this
time I am a Windows user.  Any suggestions?
With best wishes and kind regards I am

Sincerely,

Corey A. Moffet
Rangeland Scientist