AW: [R] Error in randomForest.default(m, y, ...) : negative length vectors are not allowed

Christian Schulz christian.schulz at questico.de
Wed Dec 3 18:22:51 CET 2003

Hmmm, thanks for your suggestions i'm in the
same opinion with any subsetting problem, but curious is
that my model i.e. with library(gbm) or simple lm works,
because my task is to find out the weights/importance values
for the attributes and i would like compare the results between
the randomForest classifier and a linear approach.

I check it with your suggestions and code snippets in detail
and feedback you the problem, if i found the solution.

regards,Christian