[R] add a point to regression line and cook's distance

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Dec 3 23:50:51 CET 2003

      What is the context?  What do the "outliers" represent?  If you
think carefully about the context, you may find the answer.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves
p.s.  I know statisticians who worked for HP before the split and who
still work for either HP or Agilent, I'm not certain which.  If you want
to contact me off-line, I can give you a couple of names if that might
help.