[R] add a point to regression line and cook's distance

Wiener, Matthew matthew_wiener at merck.com
Thu Dec 4 02:03:37 CET 2003

If you know that the line should pass through (0,0), would it make sense to
do a regression without an intercept?  You can do that by putting "-1" in
the formula, like:  lm(y ~ x - 1).

Hope this helps,

Matt

Matthew Wiener
RY84-202
Applied Computer Science & Mathematics Dept.
Merck Research Labs
126 E. Lincoln Ave.
Rahway, NJ 07065
732-594-5303