[R] Table to pdf

Ana Conesa aconesa at ivia.es
Thu Dec 4 09:34:12 CET 2003

   Hi all,
   I am new in R world and I haven't been able to find the answer to my
   question in the documentation I looked up so far. I hope someone can
   help. In the R function I am writing I have set the graphical output
   to be saved into a pdf file. I would also like to include in this file
   a table with some data, however I can't find the way to direct a table
   to a graphics file.  Does anyone know the way to address this?
   Thanks
   Ana

      O@@@@@    Ana Conesa, PhD.
     @@@O@@O@   Center for Citrus Genomics