[R] Processing calendar dates with R

D. Dolic dolic72 at net.hr
Fri Dec 5 07:56:10 CET 2003

Hi John.

I'm a beginner in SAS with a background in R ;-)

Browse the HTML Help "help.start()" and search for keywords Date or time.
You will find several function managing this task. You can do Your MDY that
You know from SAS but the R functions are a bit superior and more flexible
to those given by SAS...

>I am a beginner in R with a background in SAS.
>
>Are there built-in R methods of reading dates for calculating elapsed days
>between two calendar dates?  If so, are there any examples I can browse?
>
>Thanks in anticipation.
>
>John Byrne.
>Lecturer in Information Systems.
>Australian Catholic University.

Trebate bolji pristup internetu?
Nazovite IskonInternet na 0800 1000 ili pogledajte
http://www.iskon.biz/individualni/usluge/dialup/