[R] OT: BibTex year-only citation in text?

Matt Nelson MNelson at sequenom.com
Wed Dec 10 01:30:45 CET 2003

Jason,

For many bibliography styles, the command \citeyear{key} will work.  If this
doesn't work for the style you are using, you can investigate style-specific
methods or consider other styles.  I find that natbib is good for
author-year formats.

If you use Latex more than on occasion, a good reference book is invaluable.
I like "The Latex Companion" by Goossens, Mittelbach, and Samarin.

Regards,
Matt

Matthew R. Nelson, Ph.D.
Director, Biostatistics