[R] Scatterplot axes

Giovanni Petris GPetris at uark.edu
Wed Dec 10 14:58:26 CET 2003

Have you tried specifying xlim and ylim? See ?par.

[ Giovanni Petris                 GPetris at uark.edu ]
[ Department of Mathematical Sciences              ]
[ University of Arkansas - Fayetteville, AR 72701  ]
[ Ph: (479) 575-6324, 575-8630 (fax)               ]
[ http://definetti.uark.edu/~gpetris/              ]