[R] Black and white output from scatterplot (CAR package)

CG Pettersson cg.pettersson at evp.slu.se
Thu Dec 11 09:11:54 CET 2003

Hello!
I want to produce outputs from "scatterplot" (CAR-package), that are
printeble in black and white. The default output is very nice, but in
color. I have found out how to make a greyscale instead.

What I want is a good black and white output where the lines
indicating regression for the groups, are possible to distinguish from
eachother by traditional dotted lines (style) in black ink. Is this
possible or do I have to do it by hand?

/CG

CG Pettersson, MSci, PhD Stud.
Dep. of Ecology and Crop Production. Box 7043
SE-750 07 Uppsala