[R] jacobi.root, scre.eq, cgf.0, cgf.1 and cgf.2 R-plus functions nee ded

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Dec 13 16:02:12 CET 2003

Dear Marc Brodsky:

      Do you have those functions in an S-Plus installation to which you
have access?  If yes, how did that installation come to have those
functions?  They may not be part of Insightful's intellectual property.
If so, can you find out how they became part of that installation.  If
they are not part of that installation, how did you hear about them?

      Alternatively, rather that asking this list about a specific
solution methodology, perhaps you could describe the problem you are
trying to solve.  If you want a root of a function, you might consider
"uniroot" or "polyroot" or "optim".

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves