[R] Resampling Stats software

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Dec 16 09:05:10 CET 2003

Brandon Vaughn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to R (I have most of my experience in SAS and SPSS).  I was
> wondering if anyone has used both Resampling Stats and R, and could comment
> on strengths/relationships.

Hmmm. 8 years ago I had to use Resampling Stats. I don't know what
Resampling Stats is today, but recollecting my 8 year old experiences
with todays R (which obviously is unfair!): Use R! Yyou can easily do
everything in R what Resampling Stats was capable of.

See also Jason Turner's message.

Uwe Ligges