[R] mailing list for basic questions - preliminary sum up

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Wed Dec 17 05:43:58 CET 2003

My personal view on this is that there is need for a friendly
list with a more "customer service" attitude than r-help.

r-help is really very useful but its also intimidating
and I bet lots of people have questions that they never ask
for fear of the response.   Maybe some of them even decide
not to learn R.

---