[R] How to create Voronoi-Polygons ?

Klemens Barfus klemens.barfus at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 14:16:06 CET 2003

Dear List-Members,
my name is Klemens Barfus and I am quite new to this list and to working
with R.
I try to generate Vornoi-Polygons with the Tripack package. I would like to
have a table with the sites xy and the surrounding nodes of the
Voronoi-Polygons. The area shall be delimited by a defined rectangle so that the polygons
at the edge are cut by the rectangle sides.
Is there a way to do this ? Looking the old list entries I found no help.
First  using voronoi.mosaic worked fine, but how to get the connection of
the sites to the surrounding nodes. The other question is what the information
of the voronoi.findrejectsites() functon is.  For my testdata it showed 3
sites which ly at the edge, but it should be 6. ...

Thanks for your help in advance !

Klemens