[R] help installing Design package OS-X

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Dec 19 00:15:38 CET 2003

Frank  -

I recall some recent discussion on this list about installing
Design on a Mac.  Try the mail archive for a message from
Frank Harrell, the package author and maintainer within the
last five weeks.  Your question sounds very similar to the
question I remember . . . but mine is only a human memory.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -