[R] Question re labels in r-part (continuation of a thread from a while back)

Thomas W Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Fri Dec 19 16:27:31 CET 2003

Peter  -

(Just gessing about the structure of rpart objects ...)  How about

tr.totpart.pruned$frame <- cbind(tr.totpart.pruned$frame,
	 	 	 meanpart = exp(tr.totpart.pruned$frame$yval)-1)

This appends meanpart as an additional column of tr.totpart.pruned$frame.
After this step, I would expect the plot command below to work.
I haven't tried this out myself, though.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -