[R] how to use apply on a two variable t-test

Simon Fear Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
Wed Dec 31 16:34:56 CET 2003

For your main question, see ?mapply.

For the "what happened to the output in my for loop"
FAQ: you need to put in an explicit print() around
the t.test call. At the command prompt, expressions are
evaluated and printed; elsewhere they are only
evaluated.

HTH and Happy New Year to all,
Simon

Simon Fear
Senior Statistician
Syne qua non Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1379 644449
Fax: +44 (0) 1379 644445
email: Simon.Fear at synequanon.com
web: http://www.synequanon.com

Number of attachments included with this message: 0

This message (and any associated files) is confidential and\...{{dropped}}