[R] .Rprofile, .Rfirst, and .Rdata

Pierre Kleiber pkleiber at honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 6 19:21:02 CET 2003

For me, it's useful to have local versions of .First in the working
directories of each project.  I put global startup stuff in .Rprofile
and startup stuff particular to each project in the .First-s.  I've
always thought that .First was designed for that purpose.

Pierre Kleiber             Email: pkleiber at honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu
Fishery Biologist                     Tel: 808 983-5399/737-7544
NOAA FISHERIES - Honolulu Laboratory         Fax: 808 983-2902