[R] options(chmhelp = TRUE)

Marc Schwartz mschwartz at medanalytics.com
Thu Feb 6 20:50:03 CET 2003

Sundar,

An error in my first reply as I thought that you were using WinXP.

There are still some security updates for IE6 post SP1, which could
always be modifying something else besides just security
vulnerabilities. It is MS after all....  ;-)

This is available at

asp. It is a cumulative patch and is today's release.

There may also be some updates for Win2k that you might require, so I
would be sure that you have all of those installed as well, just to
cover all bases.

Regards,

Marc