[R] Pretty onscreen plots?

Roger Koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 19 09:36:27 CET 2003

I have also been using pdf() and pdflatex ... the nice post processing of ppower4
gives pdf files that have considerable flexibility.  See

	www.phys.uni-paderborn.de/~stern/ppower

for an example....

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu	Roger Koenker		Dept. of Economics UCL,
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu	Department of Economics Drayton House,
vox: 	217-333-4558		University of Illinois	30 Gorden St,
fax:   	217-244-6678		Champaign, IL 61820	London,WC1H 0AX, UK
							vox:	020-7679-5838