[R] glm and overdispersion

Luca Scrucca luca at stat.unipg.it
Wed Feb 19 12:41:03 CET 2003

I recently uploaded a package to CRAN called `dispmod' which provides
functions for modelling dispersion in GLM.
In particular, the function `glm.binomial.disp' fits overdispersed
binomial logit models following the approach discussed by Williams, D. A.
(1982), Extra-binomial variation in logistic linear models, Applied
Statistics, 31, 144-148.

I hope this can help you.

Luca

| Dr. Luca Scrucca                                                      |
| Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche      tel. +39 - 075 - 5855278     |
| Universita' degli Studi di Perugia       fax. +39 - 075 - 43242       |
| Via Pascoli - C.P. 1315 Succ. 1                                       |
| 06100 PERUGIA  (ITALY)                                                |
| E-mail:   luca at stat.unipg.it                                          |
| Web page: http://www.stat.unipg.it/luca                               |