[R] Problem Writeing a pipe using R (stdin is consumed)

Alberto Gobbi agobbi at anadyspharma.com
Sat Feb 22 23:24:03 CET 2003

Actually I must correct myself, the named pipe will work (thanks Reid!).

Also the suggestion to mix R commands and data should work, but I think I prefer the named pipe. The datafile will be huge in my case like GB, so that is the reason I do not want to use temporary files.

Thanks to everybody!
Alberto