[R] question

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Feb 23 00:33:02 CET 2003

1. The easiest way may be to save the file as a delimited
file (CSV works well) and then read it into R (using
read.csv, read.delim, etc). A DCOM server does exist for
R (see CRAN), but I don't have any experience with it. I
know that others use it successfully.

2. You will need to give the exact error message if you
want a more specific advice. Perhaps R cannot find the
file.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre