[R] trellis.datasets help (lattice ?)

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan at stat.wisc.edu
Mon Feb 24 01:37:03 CET 2003

Are you talking about lattice ?

If so, help(singer) brings up the following:

trellis.datasets           package:lattice           R Documentation

Data Sets in the Lattice library

     These data sets are included to facilitate the same examples as
     S-Plus trellis. (Detailed descriptions of the datasets are omitted
     for now.)

Usage:

     data(singer)
     data(melanoma)
     data(ethanol)
     data(sunspot)
     data(environmental)

Source:

     These datasets are part of the collection of datasets used in the
     book Visualizing Data by Bill Cleveland, and are available at Bill
     Cleveland's Homepage <URL:
     http://cm.bell-labs.com/cm/ms/departments/sia/wsc/index.html> as
     well as in Statlib.

which should point you to Bill Cleveland's website and book.