[R] plot as .ps file: where are the axes and labels gone

Christoph Lehmann lehmann at puk.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 26 11:04:02 CET 2003

Sorry, I am sure, this must be documented somewhere (but there are that
many docs and tutorials to scan for topics..., actually a great thing...
but if you are in a hurry..):

I want to save a plot as .ps (or .eps):

> postscript("plot1.eps", horizontal=FALSE,
onefile=FALSE,height=8,width=8,pointsize=10)
> plot(hpfit$fit,rstudent(hpfit),xlab="Fitted
Response",ylab="Studentized Residuals")

unfortunately, I cannot find the axes and labels in the .ps anymore.
where are they gone? how to fix it?

thanks a lot
christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann                            Phone:  ++41 31 930 93 83
Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology    Mobile: ++41 31 570 28 00
Waldau                                            lehmann at puk.unibe.ch
CH-3000 Bern 60            http://www.puk.unibe.ch/cl/pn_ni_cv_cl.html