[R] qda plots

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Feb 27 21:59:50 CET 2003

plot.lda uses the linear discriminants, which do not exist for the other
methods you mentioned.  However, the book that the software supports (MASS4)
does have examples for those methods.  I believe the scripts for generating
the plots are bundled with the package, under the "scripts" subdirectory.

Andy