[R] Help on rpart

charles.rosa@gm.com charles.rosa at gm.com
Fri Feb 28 17:53:02 CET 2003

To whom it may concern,
I am using the rpart() function to perform a recursive tree analysis on a
set
of data that includes both numerical and categorical attributes.
At the end of the analysis, I would like to see the linear model at each
node in the tree.  In particular, I would like to see each node specific
model coefficients
associated with each of the independent variables and intercepts.

I've tried using the summary() method, but don't see this kind of
information.
How can I see this information?

Thanks, Charlie

Charles H. Rosa, Ph.D.
Staff Research Engineer, Research & Development
GM R&D
Warren, MI
Tel/work: +1 586 986-6032
Tel/cell: +1 781 367-5154