[R] nonparametrics databank for analisys

Rafael Bertola stat at estadao.com.br
Thu Jan 2 00:58:02 CET 2003

I'm looking for data to use with nonparametrics exploration technics.
I'm a undergraduate student in statistics at the Unicamp (Brazil), and
i've to make a project (with orientation of a professor). I choose
nonparametrics statistics to make the project. But in this project i must
have to use a databank and present analisys.
So, if somebody give me indications where i can find databanks for
nonparametric statistics analisys (on the internet or other sources), i
will thank you.

Rafael Bertola
Unicamp
www.ime.unicamp.br
rafaelbertola at yahoo.com.br

               Email PLus Estadão
Agora você pode ter mais ferramentas e espaço para
armazenar seus emails.
http://www.estadao.com.br/webmail/pago/