[R] factor analysis (pca): how to get the 'communalities'?

Brett Magill bmagill at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 21:53:03 CET 2003

If interested, on my web site I have code to do factor analysis by PC.  Does
exactly as below, but a nice wrapper to print methods, rotations, sorting, and
other conveniences.

  home.earthlink.net/~bmagill/MyMisc.html

The relevant code snipets are "prinfact", "plot.pfa", and "print.pfa", along
with the other required functions as indiciated on the web site.