[R] how to save envir. when batch is halted

Vadim Ogranovich vograno at arbitrade.com
Mon Jan 6 19:36:03 CET 2003

Dear R-users,

If for whatever reason a batch execution of my script halts I want R to save
my current environment, along with .Traceback var, in the .RData file (in
other words I need something like core dump).

It seems however that if execution is halted via stop() no .RData file is
dumped. So my question is how do produce the "core dump" or something to
that effect?

Thank you,
Vadim