[R] Matching with the function "matchCases"

langensk@fas.harvard.edu langensk at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 11 21:31:03 CET 2003

Dear all,

I would like to perform a simple matching. The few cases should be matched
with one or several controls that are similar to the cases with respect to one
variable. I have tried to use the function "matchCases" without success; my
program does not recognize this function. The function matchCases does not
seem to be downloadable from CRAN, and my version has been resently updated. I
would be very happy if someone knows the answer to my problem.

Thanks in advance,
Sophie