[R] PLS regression?

Ramon Diaz rdiaz at cnio.es
Tue Jan 14 16:47:02 CET 2003

Dear Olivier,

This issue has been asked a couple of times on the email list before. I am
attaching a few messages from previous postings that I have kept around, but
it might be a good idea to search the archives (I am almost sure there were
more messages). I also have some R code, which is basically a quick and dirty
R implementation of the matlab code in the paper by de Jong, Wise, Ricker,
2001, J. Chemometrics, 15: 85-100, plus a few other things; but there is no
help, etc, though the code is somewhat commented.

Best,

Re: [R] Partial Least Squares