[R] Profile on optim/nlm

Ben Bolker ben at zoo.ufl.edu
Thu Jan 23 14:49:03 CET 2003

  I have some code to do this; I keep meaning to clean it up and put it
on CRAN, but it's fairly hard work to do it right.  I also thought I heard
a rumor that there would be something like that in MASS4.  There should be
a version on http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker/R (subdirectories src and
windows), let me know how it goes for you ...

   Ben