[R] ConTEXT .chl file for R?

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jan 24 05:19:03 CET 2003

I created one of these a little while ago. If anyone would like it, email me
separately and I will send it to you.

WinEdt is mentioned on CRAN (under Software/Other) and I believe is quite
popular among users of R for Windows. It is shareware, however, whereas ConTEXT
is freeware. I don't see much merit in paying for an editor when R itself is
free. Others may say "Look what I bought with the money I saved on R" :-)

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering