[R] nonparametrics databank for analisys

Rafael B estatistico at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 27 03:36:03 CET 2003

 I'm looking for data to use with nonparametrics exploration technics.
 I'm a undergraduate student in statistics at the Unicamp (Brazil), and
 i've to make a project (with orientation of a professor). I choose
 nonparametrics statistics to make the project. But in this project i
 must
 have to use a databank and present analisys. The subject can't be
 neither in biological data or social sciences data.
 So, if somebody give me indications where i can find databanks for
 nonparametric statistics analisys (on the internet or other sources), i
 will thank you.

 Rafael Bertola
 Unicamp
 www.ime.unicamp.br