[R] google

Barry Rowlingson B.Rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jan 27 12:39:02 CET 2003

Murray Jorgensen wrote:
> That's good. But it will probably not take you to other pages where
> people mention that they are using R for something, which is a bit of a
> pity.

It's very good. One of my worries with R was that googling for 'R' would
have no chance of finding it. Hooray for google!

 > But it will probably not take you to other pages where
 > people mention that they are using R for something, which is a bit of a
 > pity.

  You can always stick 'statistics' in your Google search with 'R' if
you want to narrow it down to applications.

Googling for 'S' comes up with the www.gnu.org/home.html web page. I
dont know why, it doesn't mention S or R at all. I leave '[A-Q][T-Z]' as
an exercise for the reader.

Baz