[R] packaged datasets in .csv format (David Firth)

David Firth david.firth at nuffield.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 15:44:22 CEST 2003

Many thanks to those who replied to my question.

Dirk's suggestion, to use a .R file in the "data" directory of the
package, specifying how the .csv should be read, works fine as an
answer to the question about making comma-separated files available.

Uwe's answer to my other question (; vs ,), ie compatibility with
existing R packages, is well taken!

Cheers,
David