[R] R and XP

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Jul 11 03:43:29 CEST 2003

Jan, perhaps you could give an example of the syntax and output so
we can see what the problem is. There are lots of users of R under
Windows, so I don't anticipate a major compatibility issue. There
have been a number of question on the list about directing input
to and from R, so searching the archive may be an option as well.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering