[R] postscript/eps label clipping

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au
Fri Jul 11 07:38:18 CEST 2003

Never having used postscript as an output method I looked to see what
you were talking about. I  noted that "ps.options needs to be called
before calling postscript". ps.options does have pointsize within it and
silly though it may seem, its what I would do next.

Tom Mulholland
Senior Policy Officer
WA Country Health Service
189 Royal St, East Perth, WA, 6004

Tel: (08) 9222 4062
e-mail: Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au

The contents of this e-mail transmission are confidential and may be
protected by professional privilege. The contents are intended only for
the named recipients of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
disclosure or distribution of the information contained in this e-mail
is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately.