[R] Exporting data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 11 11:51:38 CEST 2003

	  Do you want "write(..., append=TRUE)"?

	  If not, please provide a toy problem that shows clearly what you
thought should work and why it is not satisfactory.  You are more likely
to get what you want from this list if someone else can pick up your
scrap of code and try something in 30 seconds than if it takes them 10
minutes to figure out what you are even asking.  Please also include the
version of R you are using under which operating system.

hope this helps.  spencer graves