[R] Offsets in glmmPQL?

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 11 18:11:06 CEST 2003

"Anon." <bob.ohara at helsinki.fi> writes:

> I've got a colleague who's using a GLMM to analyse her data, and I've
> told her that she needs to include an offset.  However, glmmPQL
> doesn't seem to allow one to be included.  Is there anyway of doing
> this?

We just discovered and fixed a similar problem in the GLMM function in
the lme4 package.  I have uploaded the 0.2-4 release of lme4 to CRAN.
Please wait a few days for it to be transferred to the packages
directory and for a Windows package to be created then try it.
Remember to check for version 0.2-4 or later.